Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chap--- er, Short Story Update!

You know that dream you've had... the one where you're standing in front of a huge crowd, giving this long and passionate speech, and suddenly you realize that everyone is unusually quiet and it's kind of breezy and cold for some reason and OH GOD YOU'RE NAKED IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WASHINGTON MALL!  In FEBRUARY!  AND YOU HAVEN'T WAXED THAT AREA IN FAR TOO LONG!  That dream?

Yep.  Today's update was written by me.

I suppose I should say something here about how much I wuv ikkle widdle Cammie and his awesome brother, but dude.  My butt is already feeling a bit too chilly right now for my comfort, and I'm out of tea and accidentally put my favorite teacup in the dishwasher and still have 1,683 photos from the past week and a half to go through.  (No, that number isn't a joke.  I'm shutter-happy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment