Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Myriad Ways Google Image Search Makes Me Happy (plus a chapter update)




Thank you, Pink Floyd.

The best part of doing this chapter illustration was finding the references for the critters.  See, I tend to search Google Images with SafeSearch off.  I admit that the biggest reason is because of the delicious little bits of trauma it occasionally throws my way, but sometimes it tosses me something that makes my inner 12 year old ROFL.  Such as a photo of a moose humping a statue of a bison (probably NSFW... hard for me to tell, being all self-employed and all).

In the meantime, I'm trying not to have a panic attack about Novel 1 finishing.  I've been loving this update schedule, been loving watching things develop around the story, and I'm worried about having all that stop.  baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.   Perhaps I should get Irk fired from her day job so she can write more or something.  I'm also ass-deep in writing my own huge chunk of story, which of course I can't post because it takes place 15 years after the events you're reading about, and... yeah.  That's spoilers even I won't sneak out.  

... Then again, there's all those snippets and short stories that we've been writing that can start being posted.  

Anyway, back to drawing OTP#1 again (I drew OTP#2 yesterday, but it's so chock-full of spoilers and stuff that would make NO SENSE yet to everyone else that I haven't uploaded anywhere).

Hey, am I even allowed to call it an OTP, if it's partially my story anyway?  Does "OTP" necessarily imply a non-canon ship in the first place?  I SHALL HAVE TO PONDER THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment