Thursday, February 5, 2009

Artses

The continuing saga of our Valentine's Day art spree:


V-Day 2 - Rachella and Gerald
by ~irk on deviantART



V-Day 3: Katherine and 'Sy
by ~Karis-Surya on deviantART


I have another pairing that I want to do, too. It's an utter crack pairing, but it's cuter than HELL and also makes me squee a little inside with delight. Sadly, it's spoilery as all get-out because it reveals a character that's not been introduced yet and a character who... well, shit. I might do it anyway, because NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD (except Irk) would get what's going on there anyway!

But first, website work. ... Well, maybe after sketching a bit, but I really do need to work on the website today!

Waugh. Web design gives me gas, y'all. I did it for a living... like, a decade ago, and I think it shows. I'm rusty as heck and I'm worried everything will look dated and ugly and WAUGH. I need to do it anyway, or I will have forgotten the face of my Father or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment