Thursday, February 5, 2009

Does anyone want to review The Peacock King?

Web Fiction Guide is a great site for online fiction.  It has lots of categorized listings and is very well-organized.  It also has a member reviews and rating system that's very useful.  I got The Peacock King listed there a few weeks ago and already I've had over fifty visitors from it.  That's pretty good considering most of the traffic I get here is from when we pay for advertising for the story.  Not too many people have linked us yet and I'm still getting my feet wet when it comes to the online marketing you have to do for this kind of fiction.

Anyway, Web Fiction Guide's registration is pretty quick and easy.  It's done through WordPress.  If you've enjoyed reading thus far, and if you have the time and the inclination, we'd really appreciate a review or rating for The Peacock King.  The listing is right here.  It hasn't been reviewed or rated yet as of this posting.

If you'd like to link to The Peacock King, but want a shiny button for it, I'll have some graphics handy in an upcoming post.  Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment