Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chapter 27 is up, plus new bonus art



Chapter 27 - Valued Servants

I sketched out a very unexpected bath scene today.

Yesterday, Char did the same.

Valentine's Day is coming, and we are celebrating the onset of VD in all its many facets, shades, and horrible rashes.

Also, I guess I should note that the end is nigh in Peacock King. There is really not that much story left to post! After that it's novel 2, which makes me pretty nervous. Mainly because uh, I'll have to start writing it faster, which is kind of intimidating. I've never written full-time before. I get distracted or brain-tired pretty easily. I'm not really sure how professional writers do it. At least I'm better at putting out these days than I was when I started. Less than a year ago I'd be lucky to write once a week. These days if I miss writing for one day, it means I must have some sort of mental problem or the day was bad enough that I was really tired.

Guess I'll try and push and see what I come up with, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment