Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Google Ad-ventures, Chapter update coming soon!

I find it interesting which Google ads tend to run on different chapters.  I've noticed a lot of makeup and cosmetics ads in most Lyric-centric chapters because he's a great big fag, for instance.

And then there's chapter 32, which at the time of my viewing had these two darling ads running:



You know, I was going to ditch that google ad banner once the Project Wonderful skyscraper was consistently making a bit every day, but this is too entertaining to lose.

I'm adding a banner or two at the bottom tonight, if anyone's looking for more adspace.  Or I might put in a rectangle ad somewhere just because I like that size and find few people who offer it.  I'm not gonna plaster the place with ads but I like seeing who decides to advertise here.  I've actually found some interesting and worthwhile sites through Project Wonderful ads (it's how I first found Meilin Miranda, for instance).  By the way, if you'd like to support our work, please consider buying some adspace.  The more that comes in through ads, the more I spend on advertising, which means more exposure for those ad boxes. ^_^  And of course for Peacock King!  I'm pretty happy with the readership so far!

Oh!  I just need to finish the chapter art and then I'll post tonight's update.  Let me go do that. nn;

No comments:

Post a Comment