Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So, like, I draw and stuff on occasion?

But I forget to update here when it's Peek-related. ... Which is an awful lot lately.

So. Thanks to Irk's constant nagging and the irresistible draw of people LOOKING AT MY STUFF :D :D :D I have a y!gallery account. The downside? Boys-only club leik woah. The upside? Lots of drive to push stuff out because people LOOK at stuff there OMG!

There's a lovely pic of Erynn there, as well as 'Sy and Daemon giving each other the friendliest-looking stink-eyes ever. The best part? Nobody knows who Daemon is, or anything about the Velvet Hell! (Except Trav, because Trav is special and introduced us to the Hell.) It's still worth looking at, right?

... Right? ;_;

OH MY GOD LOOK AT MY STUFF AND LOVE ME I CRAVE APPROVAL.

Now that I've spammed up the news feed, it's time to get back to drawing! Because God FORBID I write another word. Ever. ... ¬_¬

No comments:

Post a Comment