Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chapter 26 is up and stuff.


Random Ebrellin-i stuff. No, I have no idea what's going on, only that he looked awful pretty and I couldn't resist.

It's a good thing Ebbie's marks aren't exactly tattooed on. They shift and change, which is really great for lazy artists like myself who can't be bothered to, you know, actually adhere to a particular look. The closest I get is a consistent motif in the Poet King's threads, and even there things get changed up a bit. Hey, people IRL have wardrobes and experiment with their hair. Why should Lyric be the only one having fun?

So, next week marks the first days of Irk and I making Infernal Shenanigans our full-time thing. I guess this means I have to actually, I don't know, do something with the website (besides the terrifying ASCII version of 'Sy asking you what the hell you think you're doing surfing the Internet instead of being a productive citizen). Alas, all that is present at the time is the wiki. ... oh gods it's like actual work, only I'm STILL AT HOME.

Which reminds me -- I need to con some people into helping me reorganize my garage into office space in exchange for tasty vittles.

By the way, did you guys know that pianos are really annoying to draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment