Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chapter 24 up on time, aka, late.


I try to shoot for the day before when I put up a chapter, but it took awhile to do the art for this one.  Also, I had one or two scenes I skipped when I was writing this section, so I had to write a little bit of the update yesterday.  Anyway, it's up.  Char and I did another collab on the art this time.  I did the characters and she did the background.  Make sure to look at the big version that's linked when you click the chapter header image - Ebrellin-i's face has at least 5 times as much disdain up close.

After this, it's pretty downhill.  I'm a little nervous on whether I did it all right, but if I have to make a few more tweaks before I post the rest of the chapters, that's how it is.  Taking the whole thing and editing it for print is gonna be a bitch, but for now?

I'm gonna go write the second novel now, kthx.

No comments:

Post a Comment