Saturday, January 17, 2009

THE END IS NEAR

Char mentioned last post that I'm almost done writing the first novel.  I just might finish it tonight.  But what I wanted to say in this post?

Current In the Court of the Peacock King wordcount: 105058

FUCK.  I've never written anything that long in my LIFE.  Even my epic Slayers fanfictions only came to about half that.  That's just...stupid long.  That's like a real novel or something.  I did that in nine months?

Ffffffffffff...

Anyway, I'm glad I can guarantee everyone that the novel I'm blogposting actually does have an end, and that end is so near that I am squeezing its furry tail in my fingers right now, and pulling it towards me no matter how hard it tries to squirm out of my grasp and hide under the end table.  ...As stories often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment